X-Plane 10 AddOn - Carenado - F33A Bonanza is an application by Carenado. X-Plane 10 AddOn - Carenado - F33A Bonanza was first published on . X-Plane 10 AddOn - Carenado - F33A Bonanza is accessible for Steam, Other.About This Content NOTE: THE MAIN GAME X-PLANE 10 IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE! PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE DLCS WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY OWNER...
X-Plane 10 AddOn - Carenado - F33A Bonanza Review
X-Plane 10 AddOn - Carenado - F33A Bonanza is an application created by Carenado. X-Plane 10 AddOn - Carenado - F33A Bonanza was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
About This Content
NOTE: THE MAIN GAME X-PLANE 10 IS NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE! PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE DLCS WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY OWNER OF X-PLANE 10!
The Carenado line of aircraft has been well acclaimed by users and reviewers for many years and for good reason. They are well constructed, looks good and have impeccable behavior in flight. The cockpits are accurate and well equipped.
- Includes improved default X-Plane 10.30 GNS430
- FPS-optimized model
- NEW! Scroll wheel support
- DDS textures for faster load times and optimization
- KFC150 Autopilot
- Normal mapping effects
- IFR certification
- 280 pixels/meter textures
- Fully interactive virtual cockpit
- Opening doors (with engine sounds entering from the outside when doors open)
- Full HDR next-generation custom lighting, inside and outside
- 3D Custom sounds with multiple engine tracks; plane sounds different from the back than from the front
- 3D animated pilot with reflective sunglasses
- Realistic volumentric-looking propeller
- Many details, such as: pitot pressure chamber, antennas, fuel caps, yoke, moving key ring and moving radio cable
- Custom night-lit panel and gauges
- Toggle yoke visibility in VC
- Pop-up menus for control over camera view snaps, volume, options, and Field of View
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
Included in the package
- 4 paint schemes
- Normal and Emergency Procedures (PDF)
- Reference document (PDF)
- KFC150 Autopilot (PDF)
- Recommended Settings (PDF)